This switch is ideal for small business networks that want to simplify the installation of their IP-based PoE devices. Which can bring big cost savings when used for devices that are installed away from electrical outlets for example IP door entry and IP cameras, as the PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet.
The affordably priced ProSAFE GS108PE has 8 Gigabit ethernet ports which can be used for any 10/100/1000 Mbps connection, 4 of these ports can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power. As well as providing power and data this switch offers fundamental network features such as VLANs, QoS, and IGMP and allows for simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity.
This switch will automatically detect 802.3af-compliant devices and will only provide power to these devices. In addition power will stop when the PoE devices are disconnected. The ProSAFE GS108PE senses and adjusts network speed and cabling type automatically, for easy integration into your existing 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
- 8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Speed
- 4 Port PoE (IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet)
- Flexible management via PC-based Utility Tool
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Up to 4k MAC address entries
- Total 45W PoE Power budget
- Silent fan-less design
- Status LEDs
- Durable metal case 158 x 101 x 29 mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 70°C
- Netgear lifetime warranty* (2 years for power supply)
Netgear ProSAFE GS108PE
- Brand: Netgear
- Product Code: GS108PE
- Availability: In Stock